Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Things that don't make sense at all

  • How Can I Quickly Read and Make Sense of Befuddling Legal Documents?

    "Even 60-page these-words-don't-make-sense-and-I-secretly-don't-care-all-that-much policies?

    lifehacker.com

  • Oh hello there,

    I'm Panzadolphin56, here is where I write things. Sometimes they make sense, usually they don't. ... I have a degree in Philosophy and English Lit so all the thinky boring stuff about games interests me greatly. I usually focus my interest on sci-fi ...

    www.destructoid.com

  • Things change; mission stays the same

    At first thought, it doesn't really make sense. Change is something we all experience; if we don't change and evolve, we become stagnant. Just because we all experience change doesn't mean we all embrace it with open arms, though. During the 25 years I ...

    www.bucyrustelegraphforum.com

  • Santa Clara County's top executive admits oversight of Shirakawa's spending ...

    "There's been reluctance to point out things that don't make sense, and they haven't felt comfortable bouncing that up the chain of command.

    www.mercurynews.com

  • All Marvel and Star Wars SuperHeroStuff on Sale at a Big Discount!

    Com's mock election. That means we have a big discount off all Marvel Stuff. Then we said, "Hey, Disney owns Marvel AND Star Wars!

    www.comicbookmovie.com

  • Demonstrating the Value of Marketing

    "I finally got my executive committee to agree that it doesn't even make sense to try to measure some things we do in marketing.

    www.forbes.com

  • After further review, Maryland, Rutgers make sense for Big Ten expansion

    It didn't make sense to me that two schools from across the country would be added to a conference, jeopardizing its identity.

    www.dailyillini.com

  • Trading Anderson Varejao Still Doesn't Make Sense for the Cavaliers

    All of it. Good, sound reasons for trading Varejao. The problem is, there's absolutely no return on investment in trading Varejao now.

    www.waitingfornextyear.com

  • Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos confident he won't make any more moves at ...

    It was on the weekend, and I think FOX Sports had talked about the three-way with Cliff Lee and it had never been talked about before, so I accelerated things that day and completed the deal that night because I had the sense things could fall apart ...

    www.thestar.com

  • Eaton, Starwood And Cigna Find The Dividend Sweet Spot

    Don Wordell: A stock must possess three things to get into our portfolios: dividends, valuation and fundamentals. When all three of those come together, that's our buy list. Dividends are just an important starting point for investors. We don't feel ...

    www.forbes.com

  • The Good Book and the Cookbook: A Recipe for Keeping the Bible Fresh

    Nor is it that I don't have any respect for the Bible at all -- because I do. It's just that once I learn that a person believes that the ultimate authority on any given topic is the Bible, that causes me to ... It was an explanation of how and why ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • President Obama Speaks with Joyner Crew on Fiscal Cliff, Susan Rice (and More)

    And it doesn't make sense for us to just cut stuff across the board. If we're going to make some cuts, let's make sure it's cutting programs that don't work. And so all we need to do right now is for Republicans to agree to let taxes go up on upper ...

    www.eurweb.com

  • New Music To Know: Hunter Hayes

    "All I want to do is make music the rest of my life. I live for it. I've always wanted to." Hunter went on to ... While he admits he still makes songs that don't always make sense, songwriting is something he lives for. "I breathe for it. I think the ...

    923now.cbslocal.com

  • She Said, He Said: Survey Finds Men Don't Pay Attention to the Details

    Granted, most people nowadays don't know each other's phone numbers by heart and certainly, I can understand men not knowing some of the items on this list, but the point I was trying to make was that it behooves men to pay attention to the little ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Chiefs players, coaches try to make sense of the impossible

    Jovan is a very passionate, very emotional person, and you could tell that by watching him play the game. But this is a shock to us all." That has to be a problem, and it leaves Belcher's teammates reflecting on what they could have possibly done to ...

    ca.sports.yahoo.com

  • App.Net's Dalton Caldwell Talks About Business Models For The Internet Of ...

    Dalton Caldwell, the co-founder and CEO of Twitter competitor App.net, took the stage at LeWeb Paris to talk about the Internet of Things and how to make money on it by helping users make sense of the noise that the new Internet-connected sensors will ...

    techcrunch.com

  • Grand Bargain Express

    O.K., you're right that the health benefits tax deduction doesn't make sense. ... I would perform the fun jobs involved with the exchanges - picking the options and offering the choices - and I'd ask the feds to do all the grunt work, the back office ...

    opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com

  • How to Motivate People to Do Things They Don't Want to Do

    What made my daughter's visit to the doctor so painless helps illustrate three tactics anyone can use to get people to do things they don't inherently want to do. How to Motivate ... But instead of showing them all to my daughter, she thoughtfully kept ...

    lifehacker.com

  • U. graduate student links science with mystery

    "There are lots of things we don't know about the world, and the job of science is to make sense of it the same way a detective might unravel a mystery.

    www.dailytargum.com

  • Find Your Unique Niche in the Marketplace: 6 Steps to Creating Your Own 'Blue ...

    In fact, in today's highly competitive marketplace, the competition is so deadly fierce -- that the best and the brightest don't always succeed. Sometimes the best and brightest are ... at work, competition can do a couple of things. First, it can ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment