Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I almost got away with it

  • Would-be stars are always warned to be wary of people offering them their dreams, because it may well prove too good to be true. That was certainly the case with Jonathan Roda, as featured on I (Almost) Got Away With It (Tue. 9 p.m. ET on ID).
  • (Huffington Post)
  • And I almost tapped it today to see the equestrian events, she said. Id love to see that live. But I walked away from the iPad I saved some time and got a good nights sleep, he said.
  • (Philadelphia Daily News)
  • Unique, Boston manager Bobby Valentine said of the bases-loaded threat that was washed away. I dont think its ever happened before. The game began in light rain that got heavier as he left the game. I almost couldnt help smiling.
  • (Toledo Blade)
  • A few months later I am in Antakya, Turkey, interviewing the almost anonymous Colonel Riad al-Asaad for Dateline I decide to film it from afar from a watch tower about a kilometre away. A safe enough distance, or so I thought.
  • (SBS)
  • GM Brian Sabean couldve used one more relief pitcher, but thats hardly a reason to take away got trading a closer who they signed to a one-year, $4 million deal this offseason.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • As a fan of the Cleveland Indians I almost feel cheated. I have been told for the last I have been told that the team is just a piece or two away from winning the division.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • Asked how involved Johnson has been, Walter and Kasten said they talked to him almost every day Dodger business even when he was away. Everybody has the intention to do the right thing.
  • (ESPN)
  • Phelps slung away his cap in disgust and struggled to force a smile Frances Camille Muffat took silver in 1:55.58, almost a body length behind, and Bronte Barrett of Australia took the bronze over Franklin by a thousandth of a second.
  • (Winston-Salem Journal)
  • In my mid-county childhood neighborhood, almost everybody walked to school and many people Or for young dating couples to get away from the parents without needing a car.
  • (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
  • NEW YORK — One hitter away only got out of the frame with the help of a base-running gaffe by Russell Martin.
  • (Baltimore Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment