Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hire me

  • Vincent Giordano Holds Up 'Hire Me' Sign On Manhattan Streets Looking For A ...

    NEW YORK -- Vincent Giordano has held up a "Hire Me" sign on the streets of New York City every Monday through Friday, during regular business hours, for the last month.

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Freakin' Hire Me Already…And The Other Things I Wish I Could Include On My ...

    So far I have gotten nada...nothing...zilch. I wish I had the opportunity to entertain just ONE call back. Just one. If only to explain to the caller what my resume does not say.

    www.chicagonow.com

  • Who wants to hire me? Law student looking for a job.

    If businesses are able to find me, then my plan worked. If nothing happens, then I am back in the same boat with all my other fellow law students.

    thefootballexpert.com

  • Jobless Man Occupies Street Corner

    The best corners for prospecting are the busiest, he says. He handed out his 50 resumes, for example, at 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue.

    abcnews.go.com

  • DuPont Signs On To Manchin's Hire Veterans Plan

    Chris Gautier, a West Virginia native, served his country in the Air Force for 23 years. Last year he decided it was time for a change and he retired.

    www.wvmetronews.com

  • Hit Me With Your Best Shot: Tax Pro and Former IRS Agent Pleads Guilty to ...

    Martinez, a former IRS agent turned private tax preparer, was arrested in March of this year in Sorrento Valley, California, and accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill witnesses - some of them allegedly former clients - in a case against him. Last ...

    www.forbes.com

  • Hire Me: Communications Pro Seeks New Position

    Hire Me: Communications Pro Seeks New Position. Lily Zajc of East Setauket has experience in advertising, marketing, and publicity.

    threevillage.patch.com

  • Bonnie Upright: Bill's rejection will let me hire my favorite people

    Bonnie Upright: Bill's rejection will let me hire my favorite people. By Bonnie Upright. Upright. 45 comments ». Latest by Nautilus 1 min 6 sec ago.

    m.jacksonville.com

  • New jobs give hope for economic stability

    WASHINGTON -- The U.S. economy generated 163,000 jobs in July after three months of weak hiring, a sign it is resilient enough to pull out of a midyear slump and grow modestly as the rest of the world slows down.

    www.onlinesentinel.com

  • Careers clinic: How some graduates use innovative 'campaigns' to land a job

    Multimedia campaigns, networking events, online pitches and a 'Hire Me' t-shirt: David Wogan decided to treat his job search as a mass-marketing project.

    www.thescore.ie

  • Joplin Company Honored for Hiring Veterans

    The recognition is part of the Show-Me Heroes program that began back in 2010. "We tried to get some way to recognize those employers that followed through with their pledge, worked hard and hired veterans," says Gov. Nixon. "So we thought of the idea ...

    ozarksfirst.com

  • Woman: Chick-fil-A Wouldn't Hire Me Because I Didn't Belong To A Church

    Jean Sipes, the woman in this video, below, says that in 1980, when she was 16, Chick-fil-A told her they would not hire her because she did not belong to a church, proving the point that Chick-Fil-A isn't just anti-gay, but anti-anyone who doesn't fit ...

    thenewcivilrightsmovement.com

  • How To Get People To Click On Your Links

    People used to hire me because I'm a good writer, but now they hire me because I'm a good traffic-generator.

    www.forbes.com

  • Chester Twp's Newest Police Hire Sworn In

    After being sworn in by Township Clerk Carol Isemann, the newest patrolman was quick to thank those in the department, like Detective Anthony DaCunza who helped him get acclimated.

    mendham-chester.patch.com

  • Spitzer: Any ideas for hiring more workers?

    I want to hear from anybody who will pledge that their policy idea will lead to an immediate hire. Let's find out what the specific alternatives are to the demand stimulus that economist and columnist Paul Krugman and others, including me, believe is ...

    www.newsday.com

  • App Developer: Facebook Tried To Bully Me Into An Acqui-Hire

    App Developer: Facebook Tried To Bully Me Into An Acqui-Hire · Justin Lafferty on August 1, 2012 8:26 PM. As Facebook's stock continues to plummet, are executives getting desperate?

    allfacebook.com

  • Any ideas for hiring more workers?

    I am genuinely curious to hear from CEOs - with specificity - about what would get them to hire. So here is my offer: Any CEO or owner of a company with revenues of more than half a million dollars and more than five employees, please send me the ...

    www.standard.net

  • L.L. Bean to hire 4500 seasonal workers

    FREEPORT - L.L. Bean Inc. plans to hire 4,500 seasonal workers this year, down slightly from the roughly 4,700 workers added last year, as it gears up for the busy holiday shopping season.

    www.kjonline.com

  • Pernetti: Hiring Aresco "great" for Big East

    "If you're asking me I think that had to be a huge piece of the hire because it's not just about the negotiation that's coming for the league but the whole business right now is moving and shaking with TV at its core.

    blogs.mycentraljersey.com

  • Jane Fishman: Intelligent hiring practices? Think again

    The only skill I was offering was typing. When WTTW (Window to the World), the public television station, called me back, I went out to North St. Louis Avenue and interviewed for a job in the public relations department.

    savannahnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment