Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kiss my ass letter

  • Former Attorney General Bill Baxley's 'Kiss My A**' Letter To Ku Klux Klan ...

    "Dear "Dr." Fields," the letter starts, "my response to your letter of February 19, 1976, is -- kiss my ass." The following year, Robert "Dynamite Bob" Chambliss, a member of the United Klans of America, was found guilty of the murders. He reportedly ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Letter from Alabama AG to head of the KKK: "Kiss my ass"

    Letter from Alabama AG to head of the KKK: "Kiss my ass". Cory Doctorow at 9:58 am Tue, Nov 27. LATEST FEATURES.

    boingboing.net

  • Mom's letter to Santa Claus

    But this letter isn't about us, Dude! Shit got real last week so I knew I had to shoot off a quick note, not just to thank you for being decent to me, but also to give you the 411 on the haps in my life and ask you for help. Last week, I was walking ...

    www.chicagonow.com

  • Kiss my ass

    My response to your letter of February 19, is - kiss my ass. Sincerely,. Bill Baxley Attorney General. Alabama.15905.jpg. Nakon samo godinu dana uhapsen je pocinioc tog zlocina Robert Chambliss. Umro je u zatvoru 1985 godine. Prenosim vam ovo jer bih ...

    blog.b92.net

  • The Weekly Wire: This Week's Recommended Events

    On its website (theruckus.com) you can sample extra videos, like Smoove's review of Cloud Atlas, which devolves into him reading a love letter to Halle Berry: "Oh my sweet sugar Berry/I'm the man you should marry/Rubbin' your feet and kiss your ass/Got ...

    www.seattleweekly.com

  • Joe Lynn Turner: Raiding the Rock Vault

    I believe I'm singing "Smoke on the Water" and "All Right Now" by Free (who are one of my favorite bands). That's all I know of that I'm singing as of right now.

    guitarinternational.com

  • Comcast Continues Lowering Bar On Customer Service

    Below is a letter from another customer which can give you an even better idea of how silly so much of this is, but yet a company this large still allows it to continue without seeming to be bothered.

    bestmoviesevernews.com

  • BOOK REVIEW: 'The Wisdom of Psychopaths': Psychopaths Aren't All Bad ...

    (My use of the phrase "tough Jew" comes from a wonderful book by Rich Cohen about Jewish mobsters called "Tough Jews": From the 1999 book description: "In an L.A.

    www.huntingtonnews.net

  • Danny Baker and 10 more great resignations

    DJs really, really hate their bosses. Just like Danny Baker, this DJ discovered that his show was about to be cancelled and decided to give his employers "a big middle finger" while he still could.

    www.guardian.co.uk

  • Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Tracy Morgan among stars paying tribute to Eddie Murphy

    As the two mingled on the carpet before the show, Hall said, "You're about to get your ass kissed for two hours," to which Murphy replied, "I would like to see what that feels like before I say no.

    popwatch.ew.com

  • Curtain Call Awards Nominations 2012

    Choreographer of Kiss Me Kate, Waterside Musical Society. Victoria graced the stage .... A truly original and genuinely funny portrayal of this pompous ass. ... Andy in Love Letters, Sway Drama Club. Amusing ... Angela in My Brilliant Divorce, RAODS ...

    www.dailyecho.co.uk

  • Born Again And Again

    ... to err on the side of too much Vicodin, not too little. So a warning to everyone whose letter appears in this week's column: My reliably sucky advice is probably going to be suckier than usual. ... The trouble for me is he won't kiss and won't do ...

    www.ocweekly.com

  • Mitt Romney: First As Farce, Then As Farce

    On the off-chance this nonsense still needs rebutting, let's be very clear: There are plenty of reliable Republicans who get heaping piles of government goodies, as my colleague Jonathan Cohn has explained: seniors who love their Medicare, veterans who ...

    www.tnr.com

  • A weekend full of Madonna moments

    Worst pandering to the crowd: Opening act DJ Paul Oakenfold, going from Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" to Prince's "Kiss." Or was it ... Saturday, it was three Hebrew letters (she studies the Kabbalah): alef, lamed and dalet, which signify God and help ...

    www.startribune.com

  • Knicks 104, Spurs 100: "WOWOWWWOWOOWWWWOWWW"

    If I tried to write this recap right after the game, it'd just be me pounding capital letters with my fists until I either bled to death or beat my computer beyond repair. Even now, I'm a bit of a mess-- I think I swallowed a tooth-- but let us recap ...

    www.postingandtoasting.com

  • The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Caviar Pancakes on an Eviction Budget

    Our first clue that things may be on the up and up between the two is when Gregg goes to the door to get the mail, only to come back creeping over Nene's shoulder asking her to give "the mailman" a kiss. ... I'm glad that this worked out, as my only ...

    www.vulture.com

  • Stephen McGinty: Art of the literary punch-up

    Wolfe responded by corralling his three staunchest critics - Mailer, John Irving and John Updike - into an essay and mocking them collectively as "My Three Stooges" and insisted that it was the lead dog that others try to bite in the ass. Mailer came ...

    www.scotsman.com

  • Album Review – Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire – The Man in the High Castle Mixtape

    It's why eXquire's more than a peddler of dirty words: there's a humor to his nastiness that offers a subtle wink and enough solid wordplay ("Chicago" features "kiss it like it's Christmas and my pubic hair is mistletoe") to remind you there's ...

    consequenceofsound.net

  • THE BEST OF FEUDS: CELEBRITY ROWS AND WHO DISLIKES WHO

    Seven years later they were reconciled and Elton now talks about "my dear friend George Michael". ... Over the years Rushdie has called Le Carré "a pompous ass", Le Carré has accused Rushdie of "self-canonisation" and he has suggested Le Carré is ...

    www.express.co.uk

  • Cult film 'Brand X' has been granted a surprising and timely second life

    They watched fascinated, appalled, mesmerised, as an endless succession of adverts, keep-fit programmes, What's My Line-type quiz shows, soaps, news bulletins, business and baseball reports, more adverts and yet more adverts unspooled before their ...

    www.independent.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment