Friday, November 2, 2012

Should we get married

  • Marriage Advice: Should You Get Married? Twitter Has Answers

    Sometimes, you just need a little nudge to pop the question. It's all too convenient if that little nudge comes in the form of a trending Twitter topic.

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Can this marriage be saved?

    You should be focusing on the future and what a good marriage might look like for both of you. Please ask your therapist to help you set some goals and boundaries. Should you be getting together while he's out of the house? Are you allowed to have ...

    www.boston.com

  • Out Of Bounds Blog No. 18 – Vote No

    It's about scaring you into making a permanent change to the state constitution so you won't have the right to vote on it again, nor your children, nor their children.

    blogs.twincities.com

  • Sleeping With the (Political) Enemy

    But we continue to part company on most pages of the party-political catalog of how-best-to's and should-or-shouldn't-be-able-to's.

    www.nytimes.com

  • Gray Divorce: Will You Become Part Of The Trend?

    But we can't do anything on our own. "We are social creatures supported by a web of relationships, so why not get help with the most important relationship in your life?" she asked. If you are seeking to keep your marriage fresh, here are five tips ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Hurricane On Your Wedding Day? Here's What To Do

    Think about it: All you really need to get married is a marriage license, a justice of the peace or officiant and a couple witnesses (all of which you probably already have). Even if you can't have the full-on reception party, you can still get married ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Baby Wars: Should You Apologise for Not Wanting Children?

    A wedding was a great way of doing that. I also said that in the 21st Century, marriage is not the only environment in which to raise a family nor is it always the perfect one.

    www.huffingtonpost.co.uk

  • Marxism and Preaching Against Gay Marriage: Feedback Friday

    The only problem with this, is that "God" and religion do not have to be a part of marriage. It may be a part of your marriage, but there are plenty of people who get married by a judge or justice of the peace and they are every bit as married as you ...

    edina.patch.com

  • Tyler Blackburn: Hanna and Caleb Should "Just Get Married Already" on Pretty ...

    The revelation that Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen) is part of the "A" team turned the Pretty Little Liars world upside down.

    www.wetpaint.com

  • I'm dating someone — but still sleeping with my ex

    He does not want to get married for the next two to three years, which is fine with me. I think I should let this new guy off the hook because I don't know if I feel anything for him. How can I feel anything if I still think I am in love with my ex ...

    today.msnbc.msn.com

  • You take on your spouse's debt when you get married

    DEAR DAVE,. I got married in May, and my wife brought student loan debt into the marriage. I had some savings before the wedding, and I could pay this off immediately without putting us in a bind. But is this "her" debt, or should I look at it as "our ...

    www.bgdailynews.com

  • Should I make my new wife part of my business?

    What issues should I consider, and how do I protect myself and the company in the event that the marriage breaks down?

    www.ft.com

  • New Mainers United Video: I Want My Two Moms to Get Married

    "When I do meet a girl and fall in love and settle down and get married, I want the relationship between me and my wife to be the same as it is between my moms," Brian says in the ad.

    www.hrc.org

  • drsheikh sheikh

    I was married for 29 years. I thought I had a great marriage. Then, he decided we should have an open marriage. Can you imagine? I didn't want to lose my marriage that I valued so much, but there was just no way could I be okay with what he was asking…

    myafrica.allafrica.com

  • Amy Dickinson: Declaring love for married woman isn't a good idea

    Even though we all know that no two marriages are alike, for the purposes of this discussion you should look upon marriage -- your own, for instance -- as an important, fragile and delicate institution that needs to be appreciated and protected ...

    www.freep.com

  • Mom, daughter cope with loss

    I don't know how my mom is going to cope with the loss, and I am not sure how I will, either. I won't have my father around to see me graduate, get married or have kids. Here's the issue: I'm 20 and will be transferring soon to an out-of-state college ...

    posttrib.suntimes.com

  • Marriage, a lifelong commitment

    The most special thing of our marriage is that I have not lost identity after tying knot. People who are in this film industry know me.

    post.jagran.com

  • We have sold our business – what now?

    For many years there have been debates about whether buying is better than renting and investing but in my experience you are better off to buy. It gives you security of tenure - you can you could always borrow to invest against the equity in your home ...

    www.smh.com.au

  • 10 Ways Bedford Can Use Patch

    Post events and announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to publish garage sales, community events or a wedding announcement are history!

    bedford-nh.patch.com

  • Undefeated fighter plans to get married, then fight on the same day

    "Biloxi's a pretty city and she's a fan of the beach, so we're going to have a minister do a ceremony there.

    sports.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment