Monday, November 26, 2012

My crazy obession christmas

  • 'My Crazy Obsession: Christmas Collection': Sneak Peek At TLC Special (VIDEO)

    HuffPost TV has a sneak peek at the one-hour special episode of "My Crazy Obsession," which gives viewers an inside look at the lives and homes of Christmas fanatics who have taken holiday decorating to an extreme level. "I talk to the trees all the ...

    www.huffingtonpost.com

  • Christmas in Cotton Plant: Holiday display to appear on TLC show

    COTTON PLANT - Steven Paul doesn't think he's crazy, nor does he think he has an obsession, but he's happy to appear on the TLC show "My Crazy Obsession." Paul and his family will appear on the Dec. 1 Christmas episode that will run at 8 p.m. and 11 ...

    djournal.com

  • Local Christmas display gets national exposure

    COTTON PLANT, Miss. (WTVA) -- One local Christmas display will gain some national exposure on a TLC program next month. Christmas at Cotton Plant's Steven Paul says they will be featured on the televison series "My Crazy Obsession" on December 1.

    www.wtva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment