Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weight loss success

  • Before Weight: 370 pounds. I likely weighed more, but I only weighed myself after I started cutting back on food. How I Gained It: I had been gaining weight since high school. It was a slow progression, but really started to take off in college.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Most weight loss programs are intensive during the initial weeks of treatment, become less intensive over time, and maintain a fixed contact schedule for participants irrespective of treatment success or failure.
  • (Med India)
  • Their nutritionists and weight loss coaches evaluate their patients through the duration of the program to ensure success. hCGTreatments / Diet Doc's vision for healthy weight loss seems to have a more realistic plan than other existing diets.
  • (San Francisco Gate)
  • How I Gained It: I was abandoned after seven years of marriage. When life suddenly shifted, I immediately went into survivor mode. I was tired and unfulfilled. I found comfort in worship, yet the matters of my heart were unresolved.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • At some time in your life, you may have had the feeling of being completely in the moment, completely focused on what you were doing and immune to all distractions.
  • (News-Sentinel)
  • Hes a hands-on owner with thousands of success stories. Moms will partake in the endless the bar for the lifestyle habits of your children.
  • (StreetInsider.com)
  • Eating better for health and fat loss begins with FOCUS. Try this tips for 30 days and feel the difference in your energy, vitality, strength and focus. Incorporate them for life and watch who you can become! There are no tricks.
  • (Examiner)
  • Researchers created a website called AchieveTogether and evaluated the weight-loss success of users. They compared users with a group of people attempting to lose weight on their own, and then allowed that second group access to the site 12 weeks later.
  • (Med India)
  • Lets look at the math of incremental success. Another trait of successful weight-loss maintainers is that they are patient. A client emailed this week a little disheartened that after losing 50 pounds, she slowed down and took a break from dieting.
  • (Evansville Courier-Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment