Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lisa Vanderpump

  • Although the mansion is no longer hers, Lisa Vanderpump said she was pretty emotional when she heard her former Beverly Hills home was on fire. Im shocked, really, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told KCAL-TV.
  • (Entertainment Online)
  • Real Housewives of Bevery Hills star Lisa Vanderpumps former mansion caught fire on June 29 in Los Angeles, Calif. An over-the-top abode that belonged to one of Beverly Hills highest-profile housewives has burned.
  • (New York Daily News)
  • Lisa Vanderpump of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is really sad about her former home, which was featured on the show, being lost in a fire on Friday. Im shocked, really, she told KCAL-TV.
  • (The Hollywood Gossip)
  • What happens in Vegas doesnt always stay in Vegas, especially when The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills hit Sin City! The cast was there last weekend to shoot a special episode of the show, and RadarOnline.
  • (Radar
  • The cast members of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills were reportedly filming a scene for the reality TV series in a nearby house when the fire broke out.
  • (AceShowbiz)
  • It seems Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump is a magnet for betrayal.
  • (Wetpaint)
  • LOS ANGELES -- A fire possibly started by a construction crew caused more than $1 million damage to a mansion once lived in by Lisa Vanderpump of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
  • (Contra Costa Times)
  • But it wasnt just any house -- it used to belong to Lisa Vanderpump and was featured significantly in the first two seasons of the show.
  • (
  • Breaking news, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Lisa Vanderpump's, former house is on fire. The cast and crew, had to evacuate Adrienne's neighboring house to escape the massive blaze. Fortunately, no one was injured.
  • (astrochicks)
  • The house that was burning used to belong to cast member Lisa Vanderpump and was shown in the early seasons of the series. She sold the home in the fall, reports E! At home with the family and smelled smoke. The house across the street from us is on fire.
  • (Courier-Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment