Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lena dunham nora ephron

  • In her final years, Nora Ephron happened to notice a promising young writer named Lena Dunham.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Not everyone has the talent she had. I see someone like a Lena Dunham coming along and think she probably owes a lot to Nora Ephron.
  • (Daily Beast)
  • A few months ago, I went to a screening of This Is My Life, the first film Nora Ephron ever directed. I'd never even heard of it, but it was part of a Lena Dunham-curated BAM series called "Girlfriends.
  • (Tablet Magazine)
  • We get each other in some cosmic way. Among these friends I've never met is Nora Ephron. Nora is a little different than Lena Dunham, though: I don't know Nora as well, although I've seen many of her films and read several of her essays.
  • (Salon)
  • Nora Ephron, prolific writer and filmmaker Oh, and more proof that execs may want to consider diversifying Lena Dunhams crew for season 2: Fifteen percent of the shows viewership is African American, and 10 percent is Latino.
  • (News Channel 2000)
  • Liz Meriwether with New Girl and Lena Dunham from Girls are a couple of nice examples it is her first film with an ensemble cast.
  • (Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment