Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dear Young Me

  • If you could warn yourself about a doomed relationship before its demise, would you? On the website DearYoungMe.com, the brokenhearted anonymously share what they would have told their younger selves about their failed relationships.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • The kids are also now angry at me for pulling the plug.
  • (Winston-Salem Journal)
  • It made me feel terrible, Mayer the nature of Swift's songwriting relationship with Mayer.
  • (New York Daily News)
  • I am a long-term investor so if you don't want me to buy Adams Express, please tell me the name of a stock that you think is good. Thank you. Dear Young Man: You're learning it's a lot easier to make money using your head than your back.
  • (Chicago Sun-Times)
  • Most of the time they appear between the ages of 15 and 35, a young man's cancer Prevent constipation Dear Dr. Donohue: For many, many years, I have eaten prunes every day to keep me from being constipated.
  • (Herald & Review)
  • unloads about his exs 2010 hit Dear John -- a typical Swift-ian revenge song that rehashes their brief 2009 fling. (Dont you think I was too young to be messed with? Swift, 22, snipes in the ditty.
  • (US Magazine)
  • Dear Abby: Im divorced with a young son. My ex-husband and I share joint custody He constantly makes derogatory comments to me in front of our son and others.
  • (Monterey County Herald)
  • I've talked to him about it, but it makes no difference. I admit that it wouldn't bother me as much if he did this on Monday nights. Am I overreacting? — AN AVID READER DEAR AVID: Unless there are definite plans, you should assume Ben is not coming.
  • (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
  • Its got to be drummed in your dear little ear. Youve got to be carefully taught Adults attempted to correct my performance, and young people called me names with an incredible vehemence and malice that I did not comprehend.
  • (Huffington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment