Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nora ephron aging

  • Nora Ephron, who cast an acerbic eye on relationships, metropolitan living and aging in essays, books, plays and hit movies including Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally and Julie Julia, died Tuesday in New York. She was 71.
  • (Los Angeles Times)
  • Nora Ephron taught us to laugh about aging. The screenwriter, director and best-selling author published two hilarious books on the topic: I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being A Woman in 2006 and I Remember Nothing in 2010.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Nora Ephron was the ultimate Hollywood matchmaker Most recently she focused on the subject of aging in 2006s I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman and 2010s I Remember Nothing: And Other Reflections.
  • (USA Today)
  • Nora Ephron was our Dorothy Parker but so much more Even when she was writing about the woes of a cracking marriage or the trials of aging, her humor always floated angst-free. Nora was both hedgehog and fox.
  • (Daily Beast)
  • Writer Nora Ephron passed away today. She was 71 Ephron's most recent book was a collection of essays called I Remember Nothing which talked about aging. Here's a link to Variety's excellent obituary of Ephron.
  • (Forbes)
  • Nora always loved a good New York story, and she could tell them like no one else, Bloomberg said in a statement.
  • (Daily Telegraph)
  • Nora Ephron, director, producer and writer of movies who was Oscar But her keen observations about aging in the 2006 essay collection I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Reflections on Being a Woman was a No. 1 bestseller.
  • (Variety)
  • In recent years, Ephron earned acclaim for her novel about aging, I Feel Bad About My Neck, as well as the play she coauthored with her daughter, Love, Lost, and What I Wore.
  • (KGO-AM810)

No comments:

Post a Comment