Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers day 2012 activity

  • Fathers get a lot of flack for being lazy In grammar school, my dad got up at 5:00 a.m. every day with me to help me train for my cross country races.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • NEW YORK (Reuters) - Thousands of absentee fathers are expected to join Fathers Day celebrations this month at public health initiatives and learn about monthly activities they could participate in with their children.
  • (Reuters UK)
  • Millions of Americans will celebrate the man who raised them on Father's Day, June 17. Millions more will regret I put my children's activities on my calendar first and gave them the same priority as my biggest client.
  • (Washington Post)
  • Editors Note: Lumumba Seegars published this piece last year in response to Amy Chuas Wall Street Journal op-ed, and referencing President Obamas 2008 Fathers Day speech and choosing their extracurricular activities for them.
  • (policymic.com)
  • I remind myself this Father's Day that when my stepfather died – my father died burdens of poverty and early parenting was a life of partying and drinking, activities that left little time for family.
  • (CharlotteObserver.com)
  • The Big Boy Toys Fathers Day Extravaganza on the grounds of the Columbus Civic just to name a few of the dozens of activities. Big Woody and the Splinters play Sunday. Adults $10, military and students, children under 3 get in free.
  • (Ledger-Enquirer)
  • Space Coast Dads are invited to celebrate Fathers Day week-end at Brevard Zoo or even ride the train (additional charges apply to some of these activities).The Treetop Trek obstacle course is also open.
  • (Examiner)
  • Kids ages six to fourteen, can bring their dads to the New York Hall of Science for Wired Magazine's National GeekDad Day, which also happens to be Father's Day.
  • (Examiner)
  • Its Moonlight Movies, and the seasons first flick is The Muppets on Wednesday, June 20. Beforehand, movie-themed activities will be available for kids with Radio Disney, starting at 7 p.m.
  • (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

No comments:

Post a Comment