Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Married with children

  • Fox is going retro ahead of its 25th anniversary special this month. The network will re-air the Married … With Children pilot -- followed by an encore of the 500th episode of The Simpsons -- starting at 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
  • (Hollywood Reporter)
  • FOX is turning 25 and is inviting the casts of some of the networks most iconic shows to celebrate with them. Vulture reports that silver anniversary special producer Don Mischer has reassembled the casts of The X Files and Married . . .
  • (Calgary Herald)
  • We were going to get married regardless. The school denied her offer to model what a Christian man or woman should be.
  • (ABC News)
  • I wasnt anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited. The talk show host was previously married to Rob Sussman, with whom she has two children -- Milo, 15, and Owen, 10 -- and thought she would never experience this kind of joy at the age of 43.
  • (Sheknows.com)
  • Fox's 25th birthday is approaching, and the network isn't letting it pass by without a celebration. Fox announced today that they have a anniversary special in the works.
  • (Cinema Blend)
  • 16. I am a pajama hoarder. 17. When I was 13, I worked as a receptionist at a gym. 18. During the last season of Married With Children, I wore a wig because I had dyed my hair purple and red. What a rebel. 19. I was not the original Kelly Bundy.
  • (US Magazine)
  • Petrino is married with four children and later admitted to an inappropriate relationship. He was fired Tuesday, which is a pretty good punishment, because hell likely spend the upcoming summer and football season at home with said wife and kids.
  • (USA Today)
  • Complex recently caught up with YMCMBs First Lady Nicki Minaj as a part of their ten year anniversary issue.
  • (HipHopDX.com)
  • The married mother of three teaches junior high who lives on the Near North Side and works as a courier for an air freight company. She has two children and served on a jury for a murder trial at 26th and California in the 1990s.
  • (Chicago Sun-Times)
  • I have hurt my wife Becky and our four children. I've let down the University of Arkansas slamming the 51-year-old married father of four for his decisions leading up to and after the accident.
  • (Washington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment