Monday, April 30, 2012

May 1 college decision

  • Taking out loans is the last resort. This year, decision day for college-bound seniors is May 1.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • May will Technical College. "I don't think a lot of people really understand what middle college means," Amber said. "It's a strange concept still.
  • (The Post and Courier)
  • Thats the angst many high school students are facing this month as they struggle with college-admissions offers. While parents may have allowed students to process their options for a few weeks, now the deadline of May 1 to decide is approaching.
  • (Education Week)
  • That means the best seniors, juniors and redshirt sophomores in college football during the 2012 season. 1. Matt Barkley Sean Porter, Outside Linebacker, Texas AM Sean Porter may not be extremely well-known right now, but give him time.
  • (Bleacherreport.com)
  • Before I knew it, May 1 was weeks away, and I realized that I had to visit U.G.A. to be absolutely sure of my decision. I wanted to hate the That's exactly the kind of dedication I want my college professors to show to me.
  • (New York Times Blogs)
  • May 1 is National Enrollment Deposit Day – a day for high school seniors to make our final decisions on where we will be attending college next fall For others, like me, the decision was not quite so easy.
  • (High Point Enterprise)
  • With so much riding on the decision by the May 1 admissions deadline, who are you gonna call for help? The college experts at Unigo.com hope youll reach out to them.
  • (Modesto Bee)
  • That could change this fall, as the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences will make a preliminary decision May 1 on whether it will create an Arabic major and minor.
  • (GW Hatchet)
  • Now comes the tough part. If more than one school said yes, you have until May 1 to make your final college selection.
  • (US News and World Report)

No comments:

Post a Comment