Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brush teeth

  • PRINCETON, N.J., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Less than half of U.S.
  • (Yahoo Finance)
  • Yes, there is a right way and a wrong way to brush your pearly whites. The most important reason to brush your teeth is to fight off cavities (and consequently prevent bad breath).
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Q My 13-month-old has 12 teeth (including his one-year molars) already. But brushing them is an absolute nightmare. I physically have to pin him down to brush his teeth. Ive tried the gentle approach and he wont let me near his mouth.
  • (Calgary Herald)
  • Most people dont think about their cats dental health as part of routine kitty maintenance.  The yearly trip to the vet for the general overall checkup, and perhaps a few booster shots is usually the extent of it.
  • (Examiner)
  • Saad said he treated infections and extracted many teeth. The Maasai have some severe and characteristic dental problems, he said. For one thing, they dont brush their teeth. Also, they eat and chew things, like roots, that are hard on the teeth.
  • (Chico Enterprise-Record)
  • As more teeth appear, using a baby tooth brush and a great tasting tooth paste can be very pleasant for the child if done correctly.  Remember, gentle but thorough is the secret.
  • (WebWire)
  • Just dont forget when all is said and done, and before you tuck yourselves away safe at nite to rest up for the busy week, to brush and floss your teeth.  Pay special attention to any areas of your teeth that feel extra tight or uncomfortable.
  • (Examiner)
  • Ive covered my mirror with paper so I dont have to look at myself when I brush my teeth, Forbes wrote. Forbes pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in September in exchange for prosecutors promise not to seek the death penalty.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • That was disheartening enough but my dentist decided to pile on when I went for a regular teeth cleaning. I was shocked when he said I had multiple cavities. I brush and floss regularly, religiously, every day and night.
  • (Everything Alabama Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment