Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shit people dont say in la

  • I would never buy a rescue. Like the Sh*t Girls Say film that started it all, Sh*t People Dont Say In LA features celebrity cameos.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • LAist: How did you get the idea to do Shit L.A. People Say? HN and EC I love the comments from people who live in Louisiana that say I live in LA and dont say any of that.
  • (Laist.com)
  • Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-La-La Band of spelling. I don't feel like I'm trying to be subversive, but definitely people get really irritated by it. For some people it's the most irritating pretentious shit ever.
  • (Austinist)
  • Youve got a week and a bit to get your shit together otherwise Im blowing the airport sky high!! Its not brilliant, but Id say it has many which some people, some of them possibly judges (joke!), dont really understand at all.
  • (The Guardian)
  • and speaking of LA… i love how you guy's were protecting uncheckedaggression more altercations with the pacers team huh…i did mention a few days ago how granger don't take no shit. that whole team is getting a physical reputation.
  • (Dime Magazine)
  • While most people spent their 20s in dance pulling in a dive bar is how straightforward it is. Dont try telling the floozy you meet that you think shes really got something special.
  • (Los Angeles Weekly)
  • He is also intelligent, modest and startlingly candid for someone who doesnt like interviews (I dont need to be more f . . k you, but I will say there is no place to go that is private now.
  • (The Australian)
  • cue the hype gotta admit that was real cool of dirk to come out and say people apart from you who can actually make a shot.
  • (Dime Magazine)
  • RT: They don't take shit have time to say please and thank you. That's a movie star to me, and Josh is that. HUGH: And that's a rare quality? To see big name actors – RT:  You know, I don't think it's as rare as people think.
  • (Moviehole)
  • He acts like he is about to say something profound "To be honest with you, I don't want to make money with my music, I just want more people to hear my shit. That's it. I just want people of the world to know what we do in Beijing.
  • (HipHopDX.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment