Friday, April 27, 2012

Weight loss success

  • The abiliti® implantable weight loss management system has been developed specifically to treat obesity by promoting lifestyle and behavioral changes.
  • (TMCnet)
  • How I Gained It: I have been a bit heavy my entire life and coming from a family of naturally thin people, I would often ask the question Why me? When it came to food I never felt satisfied and I would beg my mom to give me seconds or thirds.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Another area closely tied to long-term success is continuing to self-monitor after you have achieved weight loss.
  • (Int'l Business Times)
  • If losing weight was easy, we wouldnt be facing this obesity epidemic in the U.S. There are so many factors working against us that successful weight loss is a struggle. It doesnt help if you are self-sabotaging your own efforts to lose weight.
  • (HealthCentral.com)
  • Everyone has cravings, but it is how we handle our cravings that will affect our health and/or our weight loss success. It is possible to manage your cravings in a healthy way. Read on to find out what your must-have-now urges mean and how you can control them.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • However, while some of these can be effective, there are a few mistakes that can be made when dieting that, in the long run, can get in the way of your weight loss success. Luckily, these mistakes are easily remedied.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • Examining effective methods to promote the behavior skills needed to produce weight loss and weight maintenance is critical to success, Blair said.
  • (Yahoo Finance)
  • Well, the weight loss of course is great and I came off my insulin pump Dr. Yancey says its one of many success cases after bariatric surgery.
  • (KVUE)
  • "When you look at the success of weight-loss surgical procedures, it's related to how close the center is to the patients' homes," Bruce said.
  • (Times-News)

No comments:

Post a Comment