Saturday, April 14, 2012

My valentine video

  • Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman are appearing in three music videos for Sir Paul McCartneys song My Valentine off his new Kisses on the Bottom album. The official reveal of all the videos takes place Friday night at a special event in L.A.
  • (Entertainment Online)
  • A number of stars were in attendance at the premiere of former Beatle Paul McCartneys new video, My Valentine.
  • (ibtimes.co.uk)
  • Paul McCartney is due to premiere his self-directed My Valentine video in LA tonight (13 April, 2012), with a teaser and images leaking online ahead of the unveiling.
  • (Sound-Check Music)
  • "We are 100 percent going to make another My Bloody Valentine record unless we die or something the "You Made Me Realize" EP in some shape or form). Check out the video for "Soon" below for wishful thinking's sake.
  • (Death and Taxes)
  • With some very majestic hand waving, new muso Johnny Depp has made a cameo in two of three music clips directed by Paul McCartney for the singers single, My Valentine.
  • (PopSugar Australia)
  • My body felt good, my arm felt good Youkilis had three RBI and Ortiz drove in two runs as Bobby Valentine won his first home game as Bostons manager. Gonzalez and Kelly Shoppach had three hits.
  • (FOXSports.com)
  • Nor was it strange to receive an email from him, as like a lot of expats in a similar position he is a big user of todays technology: video sure what my Spanish friends made of it. This month it is the turn of those who celebrate Valentines Day.
  • (Daily Telegraph)
  • If new manager Bobby Valentine felt any pressure before his first Last year, on her birthday, her name was lit up on the giant outfield video screen.
  • (Fosters Daily Democrat)

No comments:

Post a Comment