Wednesday, April 11, 2012

John Spooner No One Ever Told Us That

  • I've made money writing every year for 45 years, John Spooner told us in a recent interview. If I don't have a magazine deal or column or I'm working on book I feel will be published, my life is over in a certain way.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • John Spooner has spent the last half-century straddling the worlds of finance and literature.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Vincent Catalano, president and chief investment strategist at Blue Marble Research, and John Spooner, broker and author of No One Ever Told Us That, discuss the U.S. economy and markets.
  • (Bloomberg)
  • Finding the best financial adviser for your needs is as important as landing the top lawyer or family doctor, says John Spooner, author of No One Ever Told Us That: Money and Life Letters to My Grandchildren. • Vet them. Check out the basics.
  • (Investors Business Daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment