Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jerry Pope

  • Back in October 2010, Jerry Pope had a bottle he wanted to toss. But instead of recycling it, he decided to stick in a message in and throw it out into the sea off the coast of his home town of Niantic, Conn., to see where it might go.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Staring out on the water off the coast of Niantic, Connecticut, Jerry Pope had an idea.  He says he always heard about people finding small treasures in the sea, and, in October of 2010, he decided to send one of his own.
  • (msnbc.com)
  • Jerry Pope, of Niantic, decided to send the message in October 2010. … He had no idea where the bottle would go, but inside he put his own letter which gave his name and address. It asked the person who found the letter to send him a letter back.
  • (Houston Chronicle)
  • Jerry Pope, of Niantic, decided to send the message in October 2010. "I had my bottle and my note in my hand, and I decided Im going to send it on a journey," said Pope. He tossed the bottle into the water and bid it farewell.
  • (msnbc.com)
  • I had my bottle and my note in my hand, and I decided Im going to send it on a journey, said Jerry Pope So he tossed the bottle into the water and bid it farewell.
  • (WZVN-TV)
  • native unsurprisingly the schools leading punter by average entering 2012 with a 43.9 mark — compared to Jerry Popes 40.3 from 1973-76. Ive always seen myself progress a little bit, step by step, Allen said.
  • (Shreveport Times)
  • Like us on Facebook Pope Benedict arrives in Mexico today. But his first visit could be overshadowed by the previous Pope. As Rafael Romo reports, Mexico is a place where the image of Pope John Paul II still looms large.
  • (Christian Post)
  • As Jerry walked into the Friars Club, comedian Robert Klein kissed his hand. I touched Jerry on the shoulder and wished him a happy birthday. It was like meeting the Pope, only better.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Jerry Lewis has been called The King of Comedy, the Consummate Entertainer and according to Newsweek Magazine is tied with the Pope as the 4th most recognizable person on earth.
  • (Examiner)
  • "It gets larger every year." Waste receptacles will be placed at the Pope County Road Department at No. 5 County Complex off Weir Road, and across from City Hall at Pottsville.
  • (Courier News)

No comments:

Post a Comment