Friday, April 13, 2012

The good preview

  • Theres one big liar in The Good Wifes appropriately titled Pants on Fire (Sun., April 15, 9 p.m. ET on CBS). Who is it? Well, lets just say its somebody who really pushes Alicia Florricks (Julianna Margulies) buttons.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • They havent done a good job of that, however, against the lowly Golden State Warriors.
  • (ESPN)
  • Hang in there, Laviolette told his players. Get back to playing your game. Keep skating - actually, start skating - and good things will happen. Laviolette didnt smash a stick to make his point. He knows thats no longer required.
  • (CNN Sports Illustrated)
  • I know what to do. I knew where I should be and what I should be doing. I just didnt do a good job of executing. Wondolowski has six of the teams eight goals - including three on the road - but its the defense thats shined outside San Jose.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • Last month I confessed that after two years of being an iPad skeptic I was finally giving in and planned to buy one. I've had my 32GB WiFi iPad for nearly four weeks now. And the verdict? I really like it. But it's not exactly blowing my mind.
  • (The Vancouver Sun)
  • Harrison Barnes, John Henson and Kendall Marshall led North Carolina to some good times during the 2011-12 season.
  • (The News & Observer)
  • It was real sore (Wednesday) as you might expect the day after but today it feels better and the MRI was good, said Berkman, whos hitting .375 with one home run, six RBIs and a .565 on-base percentage.
  • (ESPN)
  • Stop reading this review right now.
  • (NorthJersey.com)
  • Internet giants like Amazon.com have long included consumer reviews of their books and products However, the Internet can potentially be as bad for a business as it is good.
  • (and Build … - Yahoo Finance)
  • Mundy notes that the wage gap between genders persists, but to her, the take-away is its shrinking. The statistics she quotes bring some good — or at least improved — news: In 2010, women earned 81.
  • (New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment