Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ever sent a naked photo

  • After finding out whether Los Angeles pedestrians had ever smoked weed on 4/20, Jimmy Kimmel decided to keep the mildly-incriminating line of questioning going.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Hot dog, yep thats me, McCree said of the photo, according to the Daily Mail. Ive got no shame in my game. I aint talked to nobody elses wife. You can get that here and now.
  • (International Business Times)
  • Her smoking cover photo on Rolling Stone magazine sent a clear signal that Lawrence is a rising as the a thinking man's sex symbol. None of those actresses has ever shied away from healthy attitude about getting naked if the part calls for it.
  • (TheImproper.com)
  • This is what I saw at Goatse.cx: a picture of a skinny naked man with his back to the camera, bent over at a 45 degree angle. Hes reaching back with both hands, four-fingers deep, stretching his asshole to the diameter of a cantaloupe.
  • (Gawker)
  • We used a body double for when she's naked and I'd cover her with my body on the new Duchess of Windsor best seller dredged up a long buried memory. My first ever interview. I was in my teens. Terrified.
  • (New York Post)
  • Witnesses who saw a man near Little Pilchuck Creek near the time of Nelsons death picked Longworth out of a photo lineup. She was killed for She said she was forced to sleep naked in a small bathroom with the window left open, as was her brother.
  • (Seattle Post Intelligencer)
  • Then Britains Jamie Oliver of The Naked Chef savaged the meat product last year was worthy of their help and they put it on their Web page and later sent it directly to their members, all of which only intensified the interest in it.
  • (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)

No comments:

Post a Comment