Friday, February 24, 2012

Jon gosselin kids

  • Jon Gosselin recently split from girlfriend Ellen Ross, but he's moving forward with his held head high, and focused on his eight little ones.
  • (Radar Online.com)
  • Jon Gosselin recently split from girlfriend Ellen Ross, but he's moving forward with his held head high, and focused on his eight little ones. "I am doing great, moving on with my life, focusing on my kids and my businesses," Jon told Star magazine exclusively.
  • (WHP CBS21)
  • The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids, the former reality TV star noted her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin-- whom she divorced in 2009-- has gotten a little bit better. He basically lives his life and I live mine.
  • (Reality TV World)
  • "I clean up the house, put kids to bed, and there I sit. Ideally I would find that person – I don't know if I feel ready for that.
  • (The Inquisitr)
  • Drew - How are things with Jon and you these days? Kate - He basically lives his so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now okay going there. Dr. Drew - Is he being a good dad? Kate - I feel like hes trying again.
  • (Monsters and Critics)
  • of eight appeared on Dr. Drews Lifechangers to talk about life after Jon, her ex-husband. Im lonely, Gosselin told Dr. Drew. I clean up the house, put kids to bed, and there I sit.
  • (International Business Times)
  • area. The bottom line is the kids come home basically happy and thats all that matters, she said about her ex. At one time, Gosselins first TV show, Jon Kate Plus 8 had 10 million viewers as the couple faced a public divorce.
  • (MyFox Philadelphia)
  • Kate Gosselin Opens Up to Dr. Drew and Gets Emotional About Her Divorce, Her Current Relationship with Jon and Her Love Life on "Dr. Drew so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now okay going there." Dr.
  • (Opposing Views)
  • I am lonely. I clean up the house, put kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally I would find that person… don't know if I feel ready for that.
  • (College News)

No comments:

Post a Comment