Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fark

  • When Drew Curtis started Fark.com, he was a 26-year-old smart aleck who thought there was money to be made by collecting the worlds funniest and weirdest news stories on one Web site and letting readers comment on them.
  • (Lexington Herald-Leader)
  • Sister Dottie S. Dixon marks 2011 as the year dramatic characters in cross-dressing garb finally crossed over into mainstream Utah.
  • (Salt Lake Tribune)
  • After a two-year decline, charitable donations rose 3.
  • (Marketwatch)
  • Feb 13, 2012 (The Lexington Herald-Leader - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) -- When Drew Curtis started Fark.
  • (TMCnet)
  • Its the Jeremy Lin show, all day, every day: -- Its not often that a team wins seven straight games, then shows up a week later with a radically new offense. Lin is about to start working with Carmelo Anthony and J.R.
  • (San Francisco Gate)
  • I think paranoia can be instructive in the right doses. Paranoia is a skill.
  • (Marketwatch)
  • Sistina, grade 3: If I were president, I would have a huge, huge house. I would be rich. I would have a body guard. I would do stuff for the community. I could have an election. I could have a ton of land. Katrina R.
  • (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
  • Penguins are cute creatures that usually make people smile. But one of them left quite an impression on the floor of the Kentucky Senate. if you know why, take the Fark Weird News Quiz and show off your weird news knowledge.
  • (Huffington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment