Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cat sleep

  • Its no secret that cats are impressive sleepers. In fact, they typically get between 10 to 16 hours of shut-eye each day. Thats more than most mammals — except for bats and opossums, who are known to slumber up to 20 hours per day.
  • (Inside Nova)
  • If I were a smarter person I would have embraced The Tao of SEO by now. I would have leveraged my brand and disruptively upended my content parameters and applied viscosity to my online slipstream and God knows what else.
  • (Forbes)
  • CAT ALARM I get up between 5 and 6 every morning. I think my internal clock got scrambled when I was a foreign correspondent. But even if I could sleep later, Pinsky wakes me up. He starts howling to be fed.
  • (New York Times)
  • CAT includes questions evaluated phlegm, activity limitations, cough, chest tightness, sleep, energy levels and breathlessness.
  • (Medical News Today)
  • When doctors and staff realised that a cat living in a U.S. nursing home could sense when When Oscar was about six months old the staff noticed he would curl up to sleep with patients who were about to die.
  • (Times of India)
  • Many pet owners have seen their sleeping dog or cat twitch or paw the air says that canines go through the same sleep stages as we do, only faster. After about 20 minutes, a dog enters REM sleep, the stage in which most vivid dreams occur.
  • (Popular Science)
  • However, Snoop's human chose to take him to a Utah shelter, where he could have food, water and a warm place to sleep. The shelter got in touch with a local rescue group, CAWS.
  • (Examiner)
  • The little girl then went on to say how much she liked the "cat scratch marks" on the back pockets of the pants. I, too, had noticed the distress marks on the pockets while at the store. I thought the jeans had a defect and went to get another pair.
  • (Post-Star)
  • Now, lets get ready to rumble! As long as shes got her stuffy, this gal can sleep anywhere—the mark of a purr-fect cat if there ever was one.
  • (Gothamist.com)
  • "My mother's eyesight isn't very good and she will often mistake my cat for hers," Mrs Viera said. "At night Negrito would sleep on the corner of my mother's bed so before she goes to sleep, she calls for him - she knows something has happened to him.
  • (Liverpool Leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment