Thursday, May 3, 2012

Triangle ufos

  • Those triangle-shaped UFOs just dont seem to go away. Whether theyre conventional planes, experimental stealth technology or truly unexplained vehicles, reports continue to surface about these aircraft.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Now, except for the two triangle UFOs over Moscow, all the significant videos of the past year show the same thing - lights that move in odd ways, invariably white and seemingly lit from within.
  • (American Reporter)
  • Stanford picks up a flat slice of pale yellow rock, a rough triangle the size of his hand Long before the first dinosaur track hopped into his life, Ray Stanford chased UFOs, a term he professes to dislike. Its so loaded, he says.
  • (nola.com)
  • Came back with bruising that shouldnt have been there. I had a hole in the back of my head that under black light glowed with a triangle around it. I like to tell myself that they were dreams but somewhere inside myself I know it was more than that.
  • (io9.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment