Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer sleep

  • Memorial Day is upon us, and it won't be long before the dog days of summer are in our midst. But each season has its own unique way of affecting one of the most important health behaviors: sleep.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • PHOENIX -- School is finally out for Arizona students and many kids will be staying up later and sleeping in. That has repercussions for students when they go back to school in August.
  • (KTAR.com)
  • With summer just around the corner, its time to get swimsuit ready. But did you know that you could help trim your waistline just by getting a better nights sleep? One Houston doctor said its not too good to be true.
  • (msnbc.com)
  • My heart goes out to Bruce and her kids. Real loss. Timbaland: i cant believe this RIP Donna Summer.
  • (omg! on Yahoo!)
  • The services will be consolidated into one sleep center at OMC's Sequim plaza this summer.
  • (Peninsula Daily News)
  • Other students choose to use summer as an opportunity to sleep in, hit the beach and take advantage of a carefree lifestyle.
  • (Houston Chronicle)
  • Summer camp is more daydream than reality for children who sleep in abandoned buildings and cars, or shuttle from shelters to motels to friends' couches.
  • (CharlotteObserver.com)
  • "If it was on for 20 hours, I would sleep for 20 hours. I would be calm. So I think that my mother probably helped my sense of musicality just by doing that.
  • (ABC News)
  • If it was on for 20 hours, I would sleep for 20 hours. I would be calm. So I think that my mother probably helped my sense of musicality just by doing that.
  • (YAHOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment