Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bored kids

  • I have my children loaded with after-school and weekend activities, but when its vacation time, they follow me around all day wanting me to play with them or organize play dates and outings, complaining that theyre bored.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Its a Friday in April, which means were asking one thing in South Florida: What the hecks going on in New York? + FBI agents tear through downtown Manhattan in search of the original milk-carton kid. + The Patriot Act? Fine. SOPA? Whatever.
  • (msnbc.com)
  • WHEN DID YOU START TAEKWONDO AND WHY: I was bored as young kid and when I was six my mum took me to a local club and I was hooked straight away. OTHER SPORTS PLAYED: Table tennis and football. I had to play centre back but I wanted to go on the right wing.
  • (Liverpool Echo)
  • I think more kids should be playing sports because of that reason. I think that the kids that play sports get into less trouble because they are not bored since they have something to do. When kids get bored, they can do some crazy things, like drugs.
  • (iHigh)
  • They knew that I loved to scribble, and about 40-something years ago we were all traveling together on a movie.
  • (CBS News)
  • I NEED to wee Mummy - now, Too sunny, Are we there yet?. If I scored a dollar for the number of times I heard these words during the drive to our holiday destination, I could buy a pair of shoes that would make even Victoria Beckham envious.
  • (Townsville Bulletin)
  • If we can make it through the first week of summer without hearing the words "I'm bored" in my house, I'll give my kids money. I'm not above bribery at this point in the game, and they're old enough to appreciate the cash.
  • (msnbc.com)
  • Israel has hundreds of National Parks, Nature Reserves, Forests, and other spots for a hike or barbecue, so you can never get bored. 1. Sataf Beautifully The exhibits and interactive experiences are great for kids.
  • (Jerusalem Post)
  • Summer vacation will be here before you know it! Stymie the lazy-day choruses of Im bored before they start with a visit to one (or more) of these 10 spots that every kid should see. Ticking off this treasure-trove checklist of close-to-home U.
  • (AccuWeather.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment