Monday, May 7, 2012

Art commune la

  • I lived in a commune for a while and played in a rock band. I lived in a beach bungalow In LA for two years I'm learning the fine art of appreciating craft beers. I enjoy all kinds of music. My favorite musician is Frank Zappa.
  • (WSAZ)
  • Florence originated as a Roman city, and later, after a period as a flourishing trading and banking medieval commune, it was the birthplace the Arno flooded parts of the centre, damaging many art treasures.
  • (Worldnews.com)
  • art galleries and stunning 19th century buildings that are part of one of the largest and most well-preserved concentrations of historic buildings in the nation.
  • (Daily News - Galveston County)
  • Very La Bohème! exclaimed my friend Robin when she appeared one perfect twelve-inch-square works of art.) I was 20.
  • (culturemap.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment