Monday, July 30, 2012

Is my marriage over

  • Anthea Turner has broken her silence over claims her husband the future of their marriage. Mr Bovey declined to comment on the allegations when contacted by the Daily Mail yesterday.
  • (Daily Mail)
  • "This church helped me raise a family and has brought great joy and happiness to my life," he told me "our intent is to leave the policy debate over same-sex marriage to the government and political arena.
  • (Businessweek)
  • And now, TOI has learnt that the two-year-long marriage is finally over. Manisha is in Mumbai and happy, revealed a friend of the actress. In fact, the couple took a decision to separate a couple of weeks back. But Manisha still goes to Nepal.
  • (Times of India)
  • My view has been that if two gay people want to get married Opinion polls have shown a change in public opinion over gay marriage.
  • (Brisbane Times)
  • Democrats over the weekend put themselves on track to endorse a pro-gay marriage plank for their convention platform "But in terms of a specific reaction to the platform, I'd refer you to my colleagues at the DNC.
  • (Politico.com)
  • "But, moving here and starting a life all over again was a lot harder than I had anticipated. I just didn't think it would be as isolating and daunting as it turned out to be.
  • (DrJays.com Live)
  • My thoughts on the issue Okay, now for my thoughts on the issue. You should know that Im married to a wonderful woman. Marriage is These are real issues.
  • (ZDNet)
  • Dottie Gardner: I would, in my lifetime, really like to be able to see Katie breadth of support the issue has in Maine.
  • (MPBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment