Thursday, March 1, 2012

Part of me

  • Washington, March 1(ANI): With lyrics like, You can keep the diamond ring - it dont mean nothing anyway, Katy Perrys new song Part of Me was assumed to be about her divorce from Russell Brand.
  • (Smash Hits.com)
  • His grandfather Jeff Street came by to gather clothes and whatever was left by the storm. He told me how hed been in the bathroom when the tornado hit, unable to join his family, who were hiding in the closet.
  • (CNN (blog))
  • That has been challenging for me, but I couldn't say no to Star Trek The Insider: What was the hardest part about being on All-Stars? Mila: Probably dealing with all of those egos in one room [laughs]. It's not your usual cast.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • I couldnt believe he just hit me, and I looked at him and I could tell he was stunned. At her lawyers request, she also physically demonstrated how Cherry had slapped her.
  • (MSN)
  • He had gone drinking at the popular college hangout Mary Anns with friends from Boston Colleges Symphonic Band but spent part of the night with buddies was 'Franco left home without telling me.
  • (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
  • Fighting has been part of hockey for a long time and I think fighting serves a purpose as long as its being used in the right way, Gallagher said. For me, its important to stand up for myself if I think Im being taken advantage of.
  • (Calgary Herald)
  • The fact that you did not experience this is a cause of great concern and personal regret to me.
  • (Houston Chronicle)
  • They called the next morning and told me to come up to Columbia to read. Sinatra was there because he produced it, in addition to starring. I got the part. It turns out he made the film because Contract On Cherry Street was his mother Dollys favorite book.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Smith said she was in the hospital for about five weeks, underwent six surgeries to repair internal injuries and lost part of her liver "I asked him, 'What the … did you shoot me for?' " she said.
  • (Wichita Eagle)

No comments:

Post a Comment