Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The moment i knew

  • At HuffPost, were kicking off an exciting new project and wed love you to participate! Its called The Moment I Knew, and is a user-submitted video series where readers tell the stories of life-changing moments they have experienced.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • At HuffPost, were kicking off an exciting new project and wed love you to participate! Its called The Moment I Knew, and is a user-submitted video series where readers tell the stories of life-changing moments they have experienced.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Photos:  Top moments on The Bachelor Then they ganged up on Shawntel I came in not wanting to have confrontation at all. I knew people were talking about me. Blakeley asked what she ever did to deserve being called a stripper.
  • (USA Today)
  • "He made me look stupid," Harper said. "I knew he was going to come at me a little bit. I knew he had that breaker in his back pocket.
  • (Washington Post)
  • CHARLOTTE, N.C. — When Latonya Stevens heard thunder and lightning in the distance, she knew the drill. Every time a storm I was panicking. For a moment, I didnt know where they were.
  • (Deseret News)
  • Williams has been caught red-handed and has been apologetic. It was a terrible mistake, and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it, said Williams. Instead of getting caught up in it, I should have stopped it.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • "I knew from the very first day I got here that the Rome derby was a special game," said the Spanish Coach in his press conference. "All the fans are waiting for this moment and I know how important it is for the city.
  • (Tribal Football)
  • I had to keep my head, Benford said. I couldnt lose my head in that moment. On the third one, I had to adjust because the first two I knew I shot off the palm of my hand. The third one I had to get on my fingertips and make it.
  • (Detroit Free Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment