Monday, March 5, 2012

The moment i knew

  • At HuffPost, were kicking off an exciting new project and wed love you to participate! Its called The Moment I Knew, and is a user-submitted video series where readers tell the stories of life-changing moments they have experienced.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • CHARLOTTE, N.C. — When Latonya Stevens heard thunder and lightning in the distance, she knew the drill. Every time a storm drew I was panicking. For a moment, I didnt know where they were.
  • (New York Post)
  • That is the question of the moment now. Where exactly is Drexel with its campus less than a mile from the Richmond Coliseum. We knew that coming down here, Flint said.
  • (Philadelphia Daily News)
  • "He made me look stupid," Harper said. "I knew he was going to come at me a little bit. I knew he had that breaker in his back pocket.
  • (Washington Post)
  • While Benabou was at first intimidated by her competitions experience, she received plenty of reinforcement from mentor Jewel, who said she was capable of stronger singing than she knew.
  • (MTV)
  • He knew what to expect, coming to Duke Ive been like that with all my coaches. The right moment Like Krzyzewski and Williams, N.C. States Mark Gottfried has his motivational moments.
  • (CharlotteObserver.com)
  • At the moment its the biggest story in the NFL Williams publicly admitted he was involved, said he knew it was wrong all along and apologized. The league probably had his fingerprints all over the scandal, but at least Williams confessed.
  • (News-Democrat)
  • "This is what I've been working for, whether I knew it or not, my entire life," said the 24-year-old Robles, who is from Mesa, Ariz.
  • (New York Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment