Monday, March 5, 2012

The moment i knew

  • At HuffPost, were kicking off an exciting new project and wed love you to participate! Its called The Moment I Knew, and is a user-submitted video series where readers tell the stories of life-changing moments they have experienced.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • When we launched HuffPost Divorce last year, we asked you to tell us about The Moment You Knew Your Marriage Was Over, to much fanfare.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — When Latonya Stevens heard thunder and lightning in the distance, she knew the drill I was panicking. For a moment, I didnt know where they were. No one knows precisely what happened, but this much is clear.
  • (NPR News)
  • As causes go, Bill and Maria McCarthy, who were co-chairpersons for In Her Name: The Campaign for Maryvale, knew that theirs was a special large gift. That was the moment.
  • (Baltimore Sun)
  • that was the only thing that really mattered to me at that moment as a fifteen year old young lady. And so, I sang about that, and that was the only thing I knew.
  • (Voice of America)
  • "I knew from the very first day I got here that the Rome derby was a special game," said the Spanish Coach in his press conference. "All the fans are waiting for this moment and I know how important it is for the city.
  • (Tribal Football)
  • "This is what I've been working for, whether I knew it or not, my entire life," said the 24-year-old Robles, who is from Mesa, Ariz.
  • (New York Post)
  • But you know, [the decision] was made in the moment. You wouldve redone a lot of things this leg. Andrew: [Laughs] Yeah. Lets [redo] the whole leg! It was heartbreaking, but it was fun. The whole experience was fun.
  • (Seattle Post Intelligencer)
  • Williams has been caught red-handed and has been apologetic. It was a terrible mistake, and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it, said Williams. Instead of getting caught up in it, I should have stopped it.
  • (YAHOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment