Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love this city

  • With Lovefest moving to Oakland and Fiona Ma trying to wipe out raves altogether, one would think electronic music was dead to San Francisco.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Event alert as I Love This City Festival San Francisco is scheduled on Memorial Day Weekend Friday, May 26 And Saturday, May 27.
  • (Monsters and Critics)
  • I've gone back and forth. It's not as easy as people think. It's very hard. I just love this city too much. I love the people here. I love this organization. Martins said: First of all, I want to thank Dwight.
  • (Orlando Sentinel)
  • SALT LAKE CITY -- I guess I need a hug because I really liked this video boardwalk with a mysterious white box and a big red button which read, Need some love? Push here.
  • (ksl.com)
  • There is little incentive for a college graduate with $400 monthly college loan payments to move to a city with high rents where jobs are hard to come by and pay is in the $10-15 range.
  • (Atlantic Online)
  • Escobar signed a four-year deal with Kansas City worth $10.5 million the surface of what hes going to be able to accomplish offensively, and I love his energy. I love his personality and I love the way he loves to play the game.
  • (FOXSports.com)
  • There is little incentive for a college graduate with $400 monthly college loan payments to move to a city with high rents where jobs are hard to come by and pay is in the $10-15 range.
  • (Atlantic Online)
  • "I never did love Hollywood, I just loved the work," he said his favorite phrases — "Don't be ridiculous!" and "Get out of the city!" — and his dance of joy.
  • (ABC News)
  • Chuckie, Excision, A-Trak, Crystal Method (DJ Set), R3HAB, Kill The Noise, Brodinski, 12th Planet, Mimosa, Felix Cartal, Jaguar Skills and Adventure Club are also among the acts listed on the initial lineup.
  • (POLLSTAR)
  • and their largely one-sided love story has become the heart of Mr. Jereis's defense. Prosecutors contend that Ms. Annabi, a former Yonkers city councilwoman, accepted secret payments of nearly $175,000 from Mr.
  • (New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment