Friday, April 6, 2012

Weight loss success

  • How I Gained It: I let myself go in the last 10 years, falling into a sedentary lifestyle and less than sensible eating patterns. I could not weigh myself for a while because my scale would not register over 300 pounds.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • How I Gained It: I gained my weight when I became pregnant with my twins. The pregnancy was high-risk and I was on bed rest for most of it. Blood pressure and gestational diabetes became a problem. The day the twins were born, I weighed 211 pounds.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • PR NewsChannel EDEN PRAIRIE,Minn. In "The Secret Solution for Weightloss Success is…" (ISBN 1470160315), weight loss industry veteran Lori Martin explains what really works when it comes to shedding pounds and keeping them off.
  • (Boston Globe)
  • Meanwhile, if you are taking time off your routines, take the time to read up on books, articles and magazines of weight loss, fitness, success stories, or healthy recipes.
  • (Examiner)
  • Nutrisystems success is based on real science…Im not hungry [on I truly understand what its like to have a problem with weight loss, losing too much weight or gaining more than you desire to and becoming unhealthy.
  • (Entertainment Online)
  • My last article focused on creating a plan by outlining the top 10 traits of successful dieters. I like to define weight-loss success as reaching a goal and being able to manage and maintain it.
  • (Evansville Courier-Press)
  • Ill cut back on eating out. All three examples show how weigh-ins can be used as tools, rather than as determiners of success or failure. • Realistic expectations: However fast or slow your weight loss is, theres a logical reason.
  • (St. Petersburg Times)
  • The Malvern Hills are a designated area of outstanding beauty and as such will be a vital part of the continued success of FitFarms the holistic will provide a great environment for their next weight loss boot camp venue.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • HAMLIN - Lincoln County citizens are continuing their fight with obesity, with success stories emerging where groups and individuals have decided they have had enough.
  • (lincolnjournalinc)
  • For a century, doctors have been treating diabetes with pills and insulin, and encouraging weight loss and exercise with limited success. Surgery offers hope for a long-term fix.
  • (CBS News)

No comments:

Post a Comment