Monday, March 26, 2012

Weight loss success

  • How I Gained It: After my brother passed away when I was 11, I refused to eat. The doctor put me on steroids, and I have been overweight ever since. Breaking Point: I have had asthma since I was 4 years old.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • The novel notion that friends make friends fat made news when researchers analyzing data from the Framingham Heart Study found evidence that clusters of friends appeared to infect each other with obesity, unhappiness and smoking.
  • (Examiner)
  • How I Gained It: Ever since I can remember, I have always had a problem with my weight. From the time I was in high school I was creeping up on 300 pounds, but I learned to live with it. I was constantly getting fast food or eating a snack.
  • (Huffington Post)
  • Bev Schiavoni wasnt the typical patient walking into the office of a weight-loss surgeon. She wasnt focused on losing weight as much as removing 40 pounds of skin from dropping a great deal of weight through nutrition and exercise.
  • (Monterey County Herald)
  • Vegetarians, vegans, and those following a gluten free diet can also follow this plan to achieve sustainable weight loss success.S.A.S.S. Yourself Slim teaches how to slim the body and refocus your attention and energy on living and enjoying life.
  • (YAHOO!)
  • including weight loss and maintenance of weight loss, in patients who are obese (BMI 30) or patients who are overweight (BMI 27) and have at least one weight-related co-morbid condition. The acceptance of the MAA filing begins the EMAs review process.
  • (Sacramento Bee)
  • The smoking cessation workshop is at 6:30 p.m. and the weight loss group is at 7:30 p.m. Barry Wolfson, who possesses a master's degree in counseling and 26 years of proven success in the art of hypnosis, will lead each workshop, the release said.
  • (Morris County Daily Record)
  • Todays Dear Mark topic is a sensitive one: excess, or loose skin after major weight loss. This is a problem for a lot of people, and it can really take the sails out of someone whos had otherwise seamless success losing weight.
  • (Lewrockwell.com)
  • But what many people don't realize is that cutting too many calories can be detrimental to weight loss success.  The body goes into starvation mode when too few calories are consumed.
  • (Examiner)
  • they demonstrated that shedding weight fast lead to larger overall weight loss and longer-term success in keeping it off. 5. Exercise alone is not an effective weight loss tool -- you have to pair it with the right diet.
  • (ABC News)

No comments:

Post a Comment